Please remember: Las Vegas is in the desert, and temperatures can vary greatly from day to night. Here are some helpful tips on how to prepare to have a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable festival experience:
- Dress for the weather. Keep an eye on the forecast before heading to Las Vegas Festival Grounds so you can dress accordingly (light clothing, layers, hats, etc.)
- Stay hydrated by visiting the hydration stations located around the festival grounds for free, cool, filtered water. We recommend bringing your own reusable water bottle. You can also bring in hydration packs (be sure to check the allowed/prohibited list for more information about hydration pack restrictions).
- Don’t forget to eat! Festival days are long and you need to make sure you’re fueling your body. There are lots of great food options around the festival so be sure to take a break from the music and grab a bite!
- Take breaks from the sun by taking advantage of the shade structures located throughout the festival grounds.
- Bring sunscreen lotion (note: aerosol sprays are prohibited items), hats, and sunglasses.
- Have Emergency Contact Info on your person and your phone lock screen in case emergency personnel need this information.
- Watch out for your friends and the music fans around you. Alert security or a staff member if you need assistance.